Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes – made with 99% pure water and a touch of organic cotton – help to protect your baby’s precious skin. They do not contain alcohol or perfume. The remaining 1% of ingredients is made up of dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven pH buffering ingredients, to help maintain the pH balance of your baby’s skin and protect from skin irritation. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for newborn skin— including bottoms, hands, and delicate faces. Please dispose of wipes in the bin - do not flush wipes.
Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are made with 99% pure water for gentle skin cleaning
Made with organic cotton for a soft touch on baby’s skin
0% alcohol and perfume
1% dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven pH buffering ingredients to help prevent skin irritation
Safe for newborn skin, including bottoms, hands, toes, and delicate faces
Design to maintain the pH balance of your baby’s delicate skin
Please dispose of wipes in the bin - do not flush wipes
Want to know more about the components Pampers uses? Visit pampers.co.uk, pampers.ie
To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.